An intensive moisturising hand creme containing pure Lanolin, Calendula and Sweet Orange Oil, which is perfect for dry, damaged skin and the regeneration of new skin cells.
- High in Vitamin C and antioxidants
- Assists in the softening and repairing of rough dry or damaged hands
- Wonderful to use after physical activity such as gardening
- Has intensive healing and moisturising properties.
- 100% New Zealand Made
- Not tested on animals
- Environmentally friendly packaged
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate free
- Paraben Free
More Info on Lanolin
Lanolin is the natural oil which is present in a sheep’s wool. After a washing and purification process the pure lanolin is blended with other natural ingredients to produce the premium products available in this lanolin skincare range.
The stylish new Wild Ferns range is entirely paraben-free and features even more natural ingredients. High in antioxidants, which neutralise free radicals, and with the highest natural antibacterial activity reading of 650+.
None of our skincare products are tested on animals.