The classic tall sheepskin boot design has an added touch of style with a side lace-up detail. Easy to adjust the boot leg width for those that want a looser fit, perfect for both fashion and comfort.
- Strong outer suede, soft inner fleece, contoured heel support
- Flexible, longwearing, lightweight, anti-slip EVA sole
- Comes with Aqua Repel Splash protection (not waterproof)
- Strong durable stitching and binding, highest quality craftmanship
- *Boots are made to order, lead time approx. 7 – 10 working days + Delivery*
- As boots are made from a natural product colour may vary slightly from image
- Made in Australia
Sizing Guide: The fit of these boots is generous so if you prefer them to be snug, we recommend selecting the smaller size.
All footwear we sell comes with our PEACE OF MIND Product Warranty, which covers any defective manufacture of materials for a period of 12 months.
Caring for Sheepskin Footwear
To help keep your Sheepskin Footwear looking great, we highly recommend spraying the outward facing suede skin with a Stain and Water Repellent. This will form a protective layer and assist in the prevention of stains and mildew.
Respray with a Stain and Water Repellent every 3 months or after washing.
Hand Washing Sheepskin Footwear
– We recommend Hand Washing ONLY
– Wash in cold or lukewarm water (NOT hot water)
– Use a small amount of mild wool detergent, non alkaline, enzyme and bleach free e.g. Ecostore Wool Wash
– GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks.
PLEASE NOTE: Aggressive rubbing will cause damage to the suede surface
– Rinse in cold water. DO NOT allow to soak.
– Gently squeeze out excess water.
– Stuffing the sheepskin boots/slippers lightly with paper towels will assist in keeping their shape while drying.
– Dry naturally away from direct sunlight, heaters, radiators or fires
PLEASE NOTE: Too much heat will cause sheepskin to wrinkle and harden
– Once dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel or suede brush.
– Respray your boots/slippers with a protective Stain and Water Repellent
**Please note – it is not recommended to spray the fluffy sheepskin wool, only the suede skin .