The new Extreme dual layer hoodie is the same high performance double layer warmth as the top selling Tasman 36.6 Jersey. The unique double layer combination provides the wearer with supreme insulating comfort with a soft Merino Possum lining and a hard wearing pure Wool outer.
This fibre combination naturally stretches and moves with your body making it ideal for outdoor activities in cold conditions. Designed to cut out the wind and trap in your body heat to help you maintain your optimum temperature of at 36.6°C (97.9 F ).
– A popular choice for women too, it’s soft against the skin, supremely comfortable to wear, and breatheable.
– Sizing is generous and wool naturally stretches and loosens slightly over time – you may wish to go down a size
- Windproof, does not absorb rain easily, extremely durable
- Long length to provide good body coverage
- Strong half zip, hood, elasticated rib cuffs
- Unisex design for Men and Women
- Made from odour resistant fibres that require less washing
- Two Layer Dual System – for insulating warmth
- Lining Layer: 65% Merino, 25% Possum, 10% Nylon
- Outer Layer: 100% wool
- From the high performance 36.6 Range
- Made in New Zealand
36.6 DUAL LAYERING:
The unique dual layer system has been developed to help you maintain your optimum body temperature (36.6 C/ 97.8 F) in any situation. Products created with this system are high performance garments designed to suit an active outdoor lifestyle.
*The dual layering is used in two different ways-
36.6 TWO LAYER DUAL SYSTEM:
Two separate layers
– Lining is Possum Merino Wool
– External top layer is 100% wool
36.6 SINGLE LAYER DUAL SYSTEM:
– The double knitting technique combines two high performing yarns into a single layer garment, with natural lambswool on the inner side and durable polypropylene on outerside.
For over 135 years MKM have been making hardwearing knitwear, designed and made in New Zealand, by New Zealanders.
Products have been tried and tested in every condition you can think of; by the farmer, the hunter, in the shearing shed, the fisherman, on the building site…..
EXTREME 36.6 Size Guide: (Click on chart to enlarge)
Possum, Merino wool is odour resistant so requires less washing, simply hang outside in shaded area to freshen
Washing – Lukewarm hand wash, wool detergent, rinse well. Do not bleach or tumble dry. Dry flat in the shade. Drycleanable.