The Endurance Vest is the same high performance durable garment as the popular Endurance Sweater. It’s made using a ‘ Single’ Dual Layer weaving system which combines the comfort of a merino possum inner layer, with a hard wearing polypropylene outer. This combination of fibres creates a light- mid weight garment that’s not only warm, but extremely comfortable to wear.
- Size: Generous Regular Fit
- Longer length at back of vest for lower back coverage
- Full zip, high collar, zip chest & side pockets
- 36.6 ‘Single’ Layer Dual System (see More Info tab)
- 34% Merino, 21% Possum, 39% Polypropylene, 6% Nylon
- Made in New Zealand
Model Stats: Model H: 6’1″/ 184cm, Chest: 42″/107cm) Wears MEDIUM Vest
- *Female Model wears Shaped Jacket Pacific
Note: Our Outdoor range stocks fluctuate – This can mean up to 10 days extra on our standard delivery times on some sizes. Please email us for a stock update if order is urgent.
36.6 DUAL LAYERING:
The unique dual layer system has been developed to help you maintain your optimum body temperature (36.6 C/ 97.8 F) in any situation. Products created with this system are high performance garments designed to suit an active outdoor lifestyle.
*The dual layering is used in two different ways-
36.6 DUAL SYSTEM – SINGLE LAYER:
– The double knitting technique weaves together high performing yarns into a single layer garment, soft possum merino wool on the inner side and durable polypropylene on outer side.
36.6 DUAL SYSTEM – TWO LAYERS:
Two separate layers
– Lining is Possum Merino Wool
– External top layer is 100% wool
For over 135 years MKM have been making hardwearing knitwear, designed and made in New Zealand, by New Zealanders.
Products have been tried and tested in every condition you can think of; by the farmer, the hunter, the fisherman, the hiker……