A high performance Vest designed to suit the active outdoor lifestyle, for work or play from Ecowool.
It’s made using a durable double layer system, which offers a supremely comfortable and warm inner layer, with a hardwearing polyprop outer layer. Vests are so versatile, wear with a lighter weight t-shirt when it’s warmer, or heavy weight sweater for the cooler months. And when the weather is super chilly, layer this vest under a coat for excellent body warmth.
SALE: Charcoal – size SMALL
- Fit: Generous Regular
- Light in weight, big on warmth and comfort
- Longer length at back for lower back coverage
- Zip pocket at chest & side pockets
- 36.6 ‘Single’ Layer Dual System (see More Info tab)
- 34% Merino, 21% Possum, 39% Polypropylene, 6% Nylon
- Made in New Zealand
Model : H: 6’1″ ( 184cm,) Chest: 42″ (107cm) – Ryan Wears LARGE Vest
36.6 DUAL LAYERING:
The unique dual layer system has been developed to help you maintain your optimum body temperature (36.6 C/ 97.8 F) in any situation. Products created with this system are high performance garments designed to suit an active outdoor lifestyle.
*The dual layering is used in two different ways-
36.6 DUAL SYSTEM – SINGLE LAYER:
– The double knitting technique weaves together high performing yarns into a single layer garment, soft possum merino wool on the inner side and durable polypropylene on outer side.
36.6 DUAL SYSTEM – TWO LAYERS:
Two separate layers
– Lining is Possum Merino Wool
– External top layer is 100% wool
For over 135 years MKM have been making hardwearing knitwear, designed and made in New Zealand, by New Zealanders.
Products have been tried and tested in every condition you can think of; by the farmer, the hunter, the fisherman, the hiker……