These stylish Ecowool Sheepskin boots will keep you supremely warm and looking great! A versatile unisex boot that can be worn up or rolled down to create a sheepskin cuff.
- Made from 100% natural sheepskin, with soft cushioning inner
- Durable lightweight waterproof EVA sole
- Strong sewn bindings
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Handcrafted with care in New Zealand
All footwear we sell comes with our PEACE OF MIND Product Warranty, which covers any defective manufacture of materials for a period of 12 months.
Furthermore, each pair of our own-branded Ecowool slippers come with their own Authenticity Card, verifying their quality standards and eco-credentials.
All Ecowool branded footwear comes with its own Authenticity and Quality Assurance Card which confirms it’s ethical and eco credentials;
• This Ecowool footwear was lovingly crafted by experienced hands in New Zealand, and was produced in a safe work environment with fair pay and conditions.
• Sheepskins used in the manufacture of this footwear are a natural, renewable resource providing comfort for your feet and kindness to the environment.
• Each step of the production process is environmentally mindful and materials wastage is kept to a minimum.
• All Ecowool footwear is covered by our PEACE OF MIND product warranty, which protects against defective manufacture or materials for a period of 12 months after purchase.