Footwear stocks are currently affected by high demand and Covid-19 related disruptions in manufacturing. Availability is fluctuating rapidly, so please email us for availability before placing your order if required urgently.
The Ecowool Distinction slipper is our most popular mens slipper – a durable sheepskin suede outer with heel cap and heavy duty EVA sole. Lined with a plush soft sheepskin inner.
*All footwear we sell comes with our PEACE OF MIND Product Warranty, which covers any defective manufacture of materials for a period of 12 months.
Chocolate Discontinued – Sizes in drop down are still available
SIZING: Refer sizing tab for more details
Soft and comfortable pure sheepskin innersole that molds to your foot.
Innersoles can be removed for washing or replacement innersoles available
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Specially packaged in a reusable Jute bag
A great present for someone special
Made in New Zealand
Ecowool Brand: each pair of our own-branded Ecowool slippers come with their own Authenticity Card, verifying their quality standards and eco-credentials.
To help keep your Sheepskin Footwear looking great, we highly recommend spraying the outward facing suede skin with a Stain and Water Repellent. This will form a protective layer and assist in the prevention of stains and mildew.
Respray with a Stain and Water Repellent every 3 months or after washing.
Hand Washing Sheepskin Footwear
– We recommend Hand Washing ONLY
– Wash in cold or lukewarm water (NOT hot water)
– Use a small amount of mild wool detergent, non alkaline, enzyme and bleach free e.g. Ecostore Wool Wash
– GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks.
PLEASE NOTE: Aggressive rubbing will cause damage to the suede surface
– Rinse in cold water. DO NOT allow to soak.
– Gently squeeze out excess water.
– Stuffing the sheepskin boots/slippers lightly with paper towels will assist in keeping their shape while drying.
– Dry naturally away from direct sunlight, heaters, radiators or fires
PLEASE NOTE: Too much heat will cause sheepskin to wrinkle and harden
– Once dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel or suede brush.
– Respray your boots/slippers with a protective Stain and Water Repellent
**Please note – it is not recommended to spray the fluffy sheepskin wool, only the suede skin .
All Ecowool branded footwear comes with its own Authenticity and Quality Assurance Card which confirms it’s ethical and eco credentials;
• This Ecowool footwear was lovingly crafted by experienced hands in New Zealand, and was produced in a safe work environment with fair pay and conditions.
• Sheepskins used in the manufacture of this footwear are a natural, renewable resource providing comfort for your feet and kindness to the environment.
• Each step of the production process is environmentally mindful and materials wastage is kept to a minimum.
• All Ecowool footwear is covered by our PEACE OF MIND product warranty, which protects against defective manufacture or materials for a period of 12 months after purchase.