The Ecowool Comfort Slipper has a beautiful soft wool fleece collar and lining. With a flexible pvc sole, it is ideal for indoor and light outdoor use. A very comfortable slipper that will provide luxurious cushioning and warmth for your feet.
All footwear we sell comes with our PEACE OF MIND Product Warranty, which covers any defective manufacture of materials for a period of 12 months.
*Stocks are very low until late May due to demand. Please check before ordering.
SIZING: Refer Sizing Tab for more details
Natural sheepskin lining is odour resistant
Durable and long wearing
Built in layer of comfort cushioning
Option to wear fleece collar folded up to create low ankle boot style
Specially packaged in a reusable jute bag
Size guide: W = womens
Made in New Zealand
Ecowool Slippers: each pair of our own-branded Ecowool slippers come with their own Authenticity Card, verifying their quality standards and eco-credentials.
To help keep your Sheepskin Footwear looking great, we highly recommend spraying the outward facing suede skin with a Stain and Water Repellent. This will form a protective layer and assist in the prevention of stains and mildew.
Respray with a Stain and Water Repellent every 3 months or after washing.
Hand Washing Sheepskin Footwear
– We recommend Hand Washing ONLY
– Wash in cold or lukewarm water (NOT hot water)
– Use a small amount of mild wool detergent, non alkaline, enzyme and bleach free e.g. Ecostore Wool Wash
– GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks.
PLEASE NOTE: Aggressive rubbing will cause damage to the suede surface
– Rinse in cold water. DO NOT allow to soak.
– Gently squeeze out excess water.
– Stuffing the sheepskin boots/slippers lightly with paper towels will assist in keeping their shape while drying.
– Dry naturally away from direct sunlight, heaters, radiators or fires
PLEASE NOTE: Too much heat will cause sheepskin to wrinkle and harden
– Once dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel or suede brush.
– Respray your boots/slippers with a protective Stain and Water Repellent
**Please note – it is not recommended to spray the fluffy sheepskin wool, only the suede skin .
All Ecowool branded footwear comes with its own Authenticity and Quality Assurance Card which confirms it’s ethical and eco credentials;
• This Ecowool footwear was lovingly crafted by experienced hands in New Zealand, and was produced in a safe work environment with fair pay and conditions.
• Sheepskins used in the manufacture of this footwear are a natural, renewable resource providing comfort for your feet and kindness to the environment.
• Each step of the production process is environmentally mindful and materials wastage is kept to a minimum.
• All Ecowool footwear is covered by our PEACE OF MIND product warranty, which protects against defective manufacture or materials for a period of 12 months after purchase.