The 350gsm Wool Duvet is ideal for use in warmer climates or centrally heated homes.
- 350gsm (grams per square metre) warmth is equivalent to approximately two good quality blankets.
- Filled with wool fleece hand selected for maximum loft retention.
- Encased in highest quality Japara cotton. Tightly woven to ensure no wool filling escapes.
- Straight weave quilting to hold the filling in place and beautifully finished with bound edges.
- Lightweight, soft and wonderfully warm.
- Wool naturally breathes helping to regulate your body temperature
- Wool is resistant to bacteria and mold, wool duvets can benefit asthma or allergy sufferers
- New Zealand made.
Wool is the healthiest choice for top quality bedding and a better nights sleep.
For cooler climates see our Combo Wool Duvet: a combination of two weights, a 200gsm and 300gsm duvet that can be used separately or domed together to become 500gsm. Best seller.
Caring for your Bedding: Please follow instructions provided on packaging and labels attached to the duvets. Wool Duvets are best dry cleaned, but with a duvet cover they should seldom need cleaning, just air regularly to retain freshness.