This popular ugg boot style is warm, comfortable and stylish. Children love them! The perfect boot to keep our young ones toasty while out at play, also ideal for indoor use.
The curly fibres of sheepskin allows air to circulate around the feet keeping them warm in winter and in the warmer months feet wont get clammy.
*Currently available in Cane. Chocolate and Chestnut out of stock until end June.
- Easily hand washed. (Please refer to the Care tab)
- Sheepskin is nature’s supreme insulator, is hard wearing and durable
- Natural fibres are the healthy choice for our kids!
- Made in New Zealand
Caring for Sheepskin Footwear
To help keep your Sheepskin Footwear looking great, we highly recommend spraying the outward facing suede skin with a Stain and Water Repellent. This will form a protective layer and assist in the prevention of stains and mildew.
Respray with a Stain and Water Repellent every 3 months or after washing.
Hand Washing Sheepskin Footwear
– We recommend Hand Washing ONLY
– Wash in cold or lukewarm water (NOT hot water)
– Use a small amount of mild wool detergent, non alkaline, enzyme and bleach free e.g. Ecostore Wool Wash
– GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks.
PLEASE NOTE: Aggressive rubbing will cause damage to the suede surface
– Rinse in cold water. DO NOT allow to soak.
– Gently squeeze out excess water.
– Stuffing the sheepskin boots/slippers lightly with paper towels will assist in keeping their shape while drying.
– Dry naturally away from direct sunlight, heaters, radiators or fires
PLEASE NOTE: Too much heat will cause sheepskin to wrinkle and harden
– Once dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel or suede brush.
– Respray your boots/slippers with a protective Stain and Water Repellent