Alpaca is natures best kept secret, natural and undyed, this luxurious brushed throw is fringed at each end and comes in textural tones of mid-grey and cream. A lovely subtle statement throw for a lounge or bedroom area.
- Alpaca is soft, warm and strong
- Undyed and natural
- WASHING instructions:- refer More info tab
- Superior insulating properties
- Non-irritating and hypo allergenic
- Size: 125cm x 180cm ( 50″ x 72″)
- 100% Alpaca Wool
- Made in New Zealand
Alpacas are descendants of camels and cousins to llamas. They evolved thousands of years ago developing a fine hair with remarkable softness, fineness, length, warmth, and strength. This dense fibre is a result of their harsh environment and the elevation in which they originated, the Andes Mountains of South America. Today we know that the Alpaca fibre is a natural insulator due to a hollow core in the fibre shaft.
*Alpaca wool contains no lanolin as sheep wool does. It is therefore a good choice for anyone who can’t use wool products.
– Tepid water using wool detergent
– Gently agitate by hand to dislodge any dirt particles
– Do not agitate unduly.
– Rinse in clean, cool water and spin to rid excess water
– A small amount of fabric softener can be used
– Hang over a line or lay flat to dry.
– Do not tumble dry.
– Alpaca throws can be dry cleaned