Made from exquisite Alpaca wool, this sweater features a high crew neckline with wide band ribbing on hem and cuff. A chic simple design in soft Dove Grey, that will pair nicely with your neutrals – navy, black, blue or grey denims, and looks gorgeous with off white shades.
- Fit: Regular
- Naturally warm and beautifully soft
- Renewable, sustainable, biodegradable
- Wide Ribbed Hem
- Wide Ribbed cuffs with slim fit
- Hypoallergenic alpaca
- Model wears: SMALL
- 100% Pure Alpaca
- Made in New Zealand
Model: Height 5’7″ (170cm) Bust 33″ (84cm)
Alpaca fleece is a beautiful natural fibre that is lustrously soft. It is different to ‘wool’ as it doesn’t contain lanolin, which makes it hypoallergenic.
– It is exceptionally pleasant to the touch as it doesn’t have that prickly feel sometimes associated with certain types of sheep wool. It’s also very strong and durable.
– Alpaca wool is similar to possum fur with a naturally occurring hollow core to its fibres. This gives it extreme warmth and creates natural insulation.
– Alpaca were first bred for their fleece by the Inca in South America. They found the fleece so luxurious they named it the ‘Fibre of the Gods’, and has been a sort after wool for thousands of years! In more current times, you will find Alpaca in other regions of the world including New Zealand.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.