Made from exquisite Alpaca wool, this sweater features a high crew neckline with wide band ribbing on hem and cuff. A chic simple design in soft Dove Grey, that will pair nicely with your neutrals – navy, black, blue or grey denims, and looks gorgeous with off white shades.
- Fit: Regular
- Naturally warm and beautifully soft
- Renewable, sustainable, biodegradable
- Wide Ribbed Hem
- Wide Ribbed cuffs with slim fit
- Hypoallergenic alpaca
- Model wears: SMALL
- 100% Pure Alpaca
- Made in New Zealand
Model: Height 5’7″ (170cm) Bust 33″ (84cm)
Alpaca fleece is a beautiful natural fibre that is lustrously soft. It is different to ‘wool’ as it doesn’t contain lanolin, which makes it hypoallergenic.
– It is exceptionally pleasant to the touch as it doesn’t have that prickly feel sometimes associated with certain types of sheep wool. It’s also very strong and durable.
– Alpaca wool is similar to possum fur with a naturally occurring hollow core to its fibres. This gives it extreme warmth and creates natural insulation.
– Alpaca were first bred for their fleece by the Inca in South America. They found the fleece so luxurious they named it the ‘Fibre of the Gods’, and has been a sort after wool for thousands of years! In more current times, you will find Alpaca in other regions of the world including New Zealand.