A cardigan is a wardrobe ‘must have’, but one made from Alpaca wool is the next level up, the amazing softness of Alpaca creates an incredibly cosy luxe garment! This Cardigan has been designed with a generous relaxed fit, small side splits, wide rib detail and oversized shell buttons, in a longer length style. The perfect layering piece!
- Relaxed fit
- GARMENT – Width & Length: (refer Sizing Tab )
- Alpaca Wool & Agoya Buttons (refer More Info Tab)
- Colour: Slate is Charcoal
- Softness and warmth
- 100% Fine Alpaca
- Made in New Zealand
Model Stats: – H: 5’8″ (170cm) Chest: 33″ – Model wears Small
Alpaca fleece is a beautiful natural fibre that is lustrously soft. It is different to ‘wool’ as it doesn’t contain lanolin, which makes it hypoallergenic.
– It is exceptionally pleasant to the touch as it doesn’t have that prickly feel sometimes associated with certain types of sheep wool. It’s also very strong and durable.
– Alpaca wool is similar to possum fur with a naturally occurring hollow core to its fibres. This gives it extreme warmth and creates natural insulation.
– Alpaca were first bred for their fleece by the Inca in South America. They found the fleece so luxurious they named it the ‘Fibre of the Gods’, and has been a sort after wool for thousands of years! In more current times, you will find Alpaca in other regions of the world including New Zealand.
AGOYA (Akoya) SHELL BUTTONS:
– These buttons are made from shells that are a by-product of the pearl industry, made from saltwater mother of pearl.
(Main page drop down is your approx chest measurements)
SIZE OF GARMENT:
*WIDTH – is front of garment only
*LENGTH – from centre back of garment
Small – Width 65cm – Length 112cm
Med – Width 67cm – Length 116cm
Lge – Width 69cm – Length 120cm
xLge – Width 71cm – Length 124cm