The Cable Scarf is made from luxurious New Zealand Alpaca wool. This chunky knit is sure to become your favourite for warmth, style and softness.
- Size: 15cm x 176cm (5.9″ x 69″)
- Note: Natural is a beautiful cream, not white as per image
- Naturally warm, soft, durable
- Matching beanie available (see link below)
- Renewable, sustainable, biodegradable
- Hypoallergenic alpaca
- 100% Fine Alpaca
- Made in New Zealand
Alpaca fleece is a beautiful natural fibre that is lustrous silky and soft when worn against the skin. It is different to ‘wool’ as it doesn’t contain lanolin, which makes it hypoallergenic.
– It is exceptionally pleasant to the touch as it doesn’t have that prickly feel sometimes associated with certain types of sheep wool. It’s also very strong and durable.
– Alpaca wool is similar to possum fur with a naturally occurring hollow core to its fibres. This gives it extreme warmth and creates natural insulation.
– Alpaca were first bred for their fleece by the Inca in South America. They found the fleece so luxurious they named it the ‘Fibre of the Gods’, and has been a sort after wool for thousands of years! In more current times, you will find Alpaca in other regions of the world including New Zealand.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.