The soft pastel shades, contrast sleeve and stripe detail truly elevate this beautiful jumper to another level. Made from Alpaca wool, this luxe natural fibre is soft against the skin, and a joy to wear. This style can be teamed with skirts and trousers alike.
- Fit: Slightly smaller/Regular
- Colour Natural is a creamy w neutral
- Soft, warm, natural
- Wide rib hem and cuff
- Model wears: SMALL
- 100% Fine Alpaca
- Made in New Zealand
Model Stats: – H: 5’8″ (170cm) Chest: 33″ (84cm)
About Alpaca : – Originally bred by the South American Inca over 5,000 years ago, they discovered the shorn fleece from the Alpaca was incredibly luxurious, warm and soft. They named it – ‘Fibre of the Gods’ . Alpacas are now reared here in New Zealand.
Alpaca fleece is a beautiful natural fibre that is lustrously soft. It is different to ‘wool’ as it doesn’t contain lanolin, which makes it hypoallergenic.
– It is exceptionally pleasant to the touch as it doesn’t have that prickly feel sometimes associated with certain types of sheep wool. It’s also very strong and durable.
– Alpaca wool is similar to possum fur with a naturally occurring hollow core to its fibres. This gives it extreme warmth and creates natural insulation.
– Alpaca were first bred for their fleece by the Inca in South America. They found the fleece so luxurious they named it the ‘Fibre of the Gods’, and has been a sort after wool for thousands of years! In more current times, you will find Alpaca in other regions of the world including New Zealand.